Appalachian Patria

Appalachian Intellectual. To me that means plain thinking. I am A Non Commissioned Officer in the Army Reserves. Let me say...My views expressed here are mine and not those of The U.S. Army, Army Reserve or my fellow brethren in The National Guard. This is entirely Sua Sponte. This is My Thinking. I'm single and in my mid 30's. Politicaly, I'm a Libertarian. (Again, Sua Sponte.I do not represent the Libertarian Party.)I love my native Appalachia, Rock n Roll and...I love God.

Name:
Location: Brevard, North Caroilina

I started blogging for two reasons. I was concerned about the changes to the area I live in, Southern Appalachia and I was about to go to the war. I was in Iraq in 06 and 07 and now Kuwait in 11 and 12. Blogging was a means of documenting my experiences and hoping it would help gain clarity. I don't feel that way about it any more. It's said people write blogs because they are frustrated, that's why people read them too. That makes us sound apocalyptic. Are we? Let it be said, what I say here is of my own thinking. This is entirely Sua Sponte and not an official representation of the U.S. Military or the U.S. Government as a whole.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day Video's

Obama Girl Wins Iowa

I've seen her around on YouTube...I first saw her on Neil Boortz. Politics aside, I really like Obama Girl. If she had a penis and I had a vagina, I'd have her baby.

Iron Maiden, Run To The Hills

A Britsh Heavy Metal band singing about a fight our Nation ancestors were on both sides of. Now I wonder if that silent film they featured won an Oscar...

Happy Leap Day
The Appalachianist

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see. It may be possible. Think surgery . . . but . . . it would . . . could only happen every four years, right? (I thought her bikini was too big, right?) I thought Hillary was Obama girl . . . well . . . . Bill

4:43 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

As I said, before it posted my password, I don't think it's worth that much.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Murf said...

You wouldn't dare ruin your girlish figure, A.I. Besides, even with your vagina, you have a lot of body hair that you'd have to try and explain. :-)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Oh come on Murf, it's a figure of speech...

"eye of the donkey"...I love Democrat infighting.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a group called "Moe"? My number one son drove all the way to Boone, NC from Columbia Friday night to listen to them. He arrived outside of Boone to a snow storm. I don't think that weather made it much further south, but it did get colder . . . it is back to warm here in Columbia. I may have the name wrong. Bill

8:24 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Yeah ill, sure enough there s a band caled Moe. He must be a real fan to go that far. Boone is a far piece from Columbia.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Murf said...

I know. I just wanted to say 'vagina' and 'body hair' in one entry. :-)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I'm glad we're all adults here.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woder if the band is any good, but I think he, my number one son, heard Obama Girl or someone like her was going to be at Boone (that's all I'll say about that). He came home late the next day and gave his sister her car back to wash from all the dirty snow he ran into. I was hoping I would get a weather report. Columbia hasn't gotten zilch snow although some have argued that they have seen a few flakes. I think we are going to Gatlinburg in a couple of weeks . . . I hope it snows. See what a peace (pace) maker I am. I have forgotten all about Obama Girl. I wonder if I can make that thing work one mo' time . . . ain't politics difficult. Bill

7:21 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Bill, I was on Range 6 on 25 Jan and saw a few flakes. Moe is akin to Cracker, sort of. Obama Girl touring? For a lady as pretty and talented as she is, there has to be a better name for her.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she is called "da Bomb!" If I remember your comment about the band . . . so much for going to college. I think "Moe" went backward, but Number One son is still relatively young . . . so you were on Range 26 and saw some flakes . . . I had to chase down someone who had been allowed to walk off the range with a round in the chamber . . . yeah, keep alert (It is more a prayer than an admonition . . . know you will.) cause it happens . . . after years of hearing "pop and no kick" had to handle one at Fort Lewis . . . I did a little of it . . . nothing like you . . . I think so well of all the guys I met in the Reserves. I wish nothing but the best for them . . . still, I hope to see a bunch of snow if we get to Gatlinburg . . . and then melt so we can get home. Bill

3:15 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Bill it was Range 6, right across from Range Controll.

I had a dream I was in Seattle the other night and the sun broke out showing Mt. Ranier in all of it's massiveness. It was glittering white with nearly a gold tent. That's all I rememeber.

I guess Obama Girl is a little sad today.

We've bothknown some good people through Reserves. We've both known some sorry ones too.

Oh if you meet a Puerto Riccan girl over there abut my age...She stood me up. LOL.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

LMAO

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home