Appalachian Patria

Appalachian Intellectual. To me that means plain thinking. I am A Non Commissioned Officer in the Army Reserves. Let me say...My views expressed here are mine and not those of The U.S. Army, Army Reserve or my fellow brethren in The National Guard. This is entirely Sua Sponte. This is My Thinking. I'm single and in my mid 30's. Politicaly, I'm a Libertarian. (Again, Sua Sponte.I do not represent the Libertarian Party.)I love my native Appalachia, Rock n Roll and...I love God.

Name:
Location: Brevard, North Caroilina

I started blogging for two reasons. I was concerned about the changes to the area I live in, Southern Appalachia and I was about to go to the war. I was in Iraq in 06 and 07 and now Kuwait in 11 and 12. Blogging was a means of documenting my experiences and hoping it would help gain clarity. I don't feel that way about it any more. It's said people write blogs because they are frustrated, that's why people read them too. That makes us sound apocalyptic. Are we? Let it be said, what I say here is of my own thinking. This is entirely Sua Sponte and not an official representation of the U.S. Military or the U.S. Government as a whole.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

In the mean time...

This ought to keep you occupied...


(credit "Nuria" on YouTube)

Check it out!
www.monsterpig.com

hooah
The Appalachianist,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you get it to stop? There are times when being a computer illiterate is the thing to be! Hooah! This is gonna interfere with my nap. I know it is. Dad gum and shucks, dog gone it Is that what they call . . . . yeah! Bow I can't get to sleep. I'm too old for this. Wow! Have a safe trip home!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, complain about spellin' and such. I musta been excited or something. I'm listening to Jerry Lee (bfore your time) Lewis' "Whole lot of shakin' going on" as in, "What you mean?" You think you can watch this on the flight back? I can't befieve you did that too me and me going to church this mornin' and all. It's OK.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well,
I have to say I wouldn't mind being able to that.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Glad you'll think it's cool...

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..women and pork,,,yes,,that deserves a bigger responce...both can be heck on your health!...lol..be safe and hurry home..

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golly, I sure am glad I checked this. I didn't see the postin' on the pig until I read your post. Gosh, that's a big pig. I don't know how I missed it. One of the pictures looked like a bear though, but I recognized the belly dancer right off. Guess I'm not as old as I think I am, but that sure is a big pig. I think folks are just waitin' for you to get sure enuff home to Brevard. Take care and where are you now? Bring it on home.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Murf said...

For you, A.I, I watch it but I don't have any speakers so I hope I'm not missing anything by not hearing anything. That was really gross though. I kept staring at her gut (if one was going to videotape themselves, wouldn't they want to do at least a week of ab work first?) and the fact that she kept hiking her skirt/pants up.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was hiking her skirt/pants up? I'll watch it again and make a special look out for that. It's the least I can do to support the troops. I've been lookin' at something Randy Almindinger sent me so much I think I might not be ready for this. Oh, they caught and tranquilized a black bear at Myrtle Beach. Evidently, there is a nature preserve of several thousand acres nearby. Take care.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Kitten, Like, I said, I'm happy with your self admission, and to qoute Jerry Lee Lewis, "If God made anything better than a woman, he kept it to himself"...As agrevating as you'll are, he's right.

Bill, It's obvious what caught your attention. Pe9ople may be waiting for me to get home to Brevard, bt, I'm waiting. I'm the one that's been gone...

Murf, that girl's got a pretty belly. I'd write my name on it in choclate syrup, lick it off and ask her if she wanted me to do it again. As for pulling up her skirt, she's no less graceful than most any other woman I've known. Heck, Bill didn't even notice.

Notice it yet, Bill?

I'm in Wisconsin.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Murf said...

Welcome to the Great Lakes region. Did you have a pit stop in Detroit like you did a year ago when you were heading out?

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am laughing so I can't remember whether I remembered or not. The hog was cute though, but it would sure take a lot of chocholate or somthin'. . . . welcome back to the US of A. Good luck. I will be at Wesley Memorial Methodist Church tonight lookin' at my grand kids and smilin' like a budda(?)and practicin' for old age . . . thank you, thank you very much.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I is the unanimous at 6:27 AM. Glad you is back if not quite home to Brevard. Good going and all the previous above. Bill Sipes

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home