Appalachian Patria

Appalachian Intellectual. To me that means plain thinking. I am A Non Commissioned Officer in the Army Reserves. Let me say...My views expressed here are mine and not those of The U.S. Army, Army Reserve or my fellow brethren in The National Guard. This is entirely Sua Sponte. This is My Thinking. I'm single and in my mid 30's. Politicaly, I'm a Libertarian. (Again, Sua Sponte.I do not represent the Libertarian Party.)I love my native Appalachia, Rock n Roll and...I love God.

Name:
Location: Brevard, North Caroilina

I started blogging for two reasons. I was concerned about the changes to the area I live in, Southern Appalachia and I was about to go to the war. I was in Iraq in 06 and 07 and now Kuwait in 11 and 12. Blogging was a means of documenting my experiences and hoping it would help gain clarity. I don't feel that way about it any more. It's said people write blogs because they are frustrated, that's why people read them too. That makes us sound apocalyptic. Are we? Let it be said, what I say here is of my own thinking. This is entirely Sua Sponte and not an official representation of the U.S. Military or the U.S. Government as a whole.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Alright You'l

Alright, all you Heathens. We're beating a dead horse on the below post. I just ain't ready for 40 commenets yet...even if it's taken a week. I just haven't had it in me to tap out the next post.

Remember the Drive by Truckers, "Just cause I don't run my mouth don't mean I got nothing to say".


Now, I appreciate you'l. Don't get me wrong...
The Appalachianist

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOO-HOO! Guess who wrote on your blog:)

"Sometimes I sit and do nothing, and sometimes I just sit"

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm up early because I may substitute at a high school today. Two weeks ago, the day after a girl cut another girl to pieces with a razor, I substituted with five sheriff's deputies. I think I might just sit and do nothin' today or maybe I'll just sit, but not before I post a prayer for all. "Stay safe."

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm up early so i can work third tonigh...ok i need coffee before i can prepaire myself for you zings today..or even type...take care all.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Annon, From my hit counter, I think your my secret admirer from Bridgeport Conn. Damn, I hope your a woman and not a dude...

Bill, Columbia is not just the screen door to hell for the heat.

Kitten, coffee turns you into a cat.

I was up early, I woke around 0230...I'm taking vitamins with saw palmetto in it and it makes you go a bunch...You'l don't want to hear about that...anyhow my phne rang a little after 0400...Not a bad day though. Nothing terrible crazy.

You'll just love conversing on here...But, I appreciate yuns.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Murf said...

Å.I., if you don't count all the comments in the previous entry from your girlfriends, that takes you down to about 15 comments which is a bit more bearable.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that Saw Palmetto doesn't do all it's cracked up to do for the prostrate. In fact, tomato sauce products contain lots of lycopene which is a better alternative for good prostrate health. I suppose you could get a double effect if you dipped your vitamin pill with Saw Palmetto in ketchup before you took it.

Just a thought.

A.G.T.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

All my "Girl Friends"....Well, what my "Girl Friends" say is just as important as anyone else. So, I count my "Girl Friends".

Yeah, it just may Gunner. Dipping them in ketchup? Tht sounds messy...Like ketchup.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am no Yankee...but I am a woman...and maybe even a friend.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, help us. It sounds like everyone is well. Just keep that coffee comin' and everything will be fine, and we'll all "ketchup" to everything. Don't you just hate a wiseapple? Lycopene in the tomatoes is what is supposed to be good for you. I hope so. Take care another day and the rest of all your days. Bill

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, A.I., back in the day, you were once fun and could take a joke.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure i have it in me to listen to southern bitch,,or any other..but perhaps with enough coffee i can take it.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Annon #1, Ok...that narrows it down, we're nice to Yankees here though.

Annon #2, No hard feelings.

Bill, that reminds me, I don't like tomatoe sandwiches. I don't mind them on anything else.

They've got a new one out, Kitten!

I'm aware that only one person who reads this blog likes my music, Ramblin' Ed.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home