Appalachian Patria

Appalachian Intellectual. To me that means plain thinking. I am A Non Commissioned Officer in the Army Reserves. Let me say...My views expressed here are mine and not those of The U.S. Army, Army Reserve or my fellow brethren in The National Guard. This is entirely Sua Sponte. This is My Thinking. I'm single and in my mid 30's. Politicaly, I'm a Libertarian. (Again, Sua Sponte.I do not represent the Libertarian Party.)I love my native Appalachia, Rock n Roll and...I love God.

Name:
Location: Brevard, North Caroilina

I started blogging for two reasons. I was concerned about the changes to the area I live in, Southern Appalachia and I was about to go to the war. I was in Iraq in 06 and 07 and now Kuwait in 11 and 12. Blogging was a means of documenting my experiences and hoping it would help gain clarity. I don't feel that way about it any more. It's said people write blogs because they are frustrated, that's why people read them too. That makes us sound apocalyptic. Are we? Let it be said, what I say here is of my own thinking. This is entirely Sua Sponte and not an official representation of the U.S. Military or the U.S. Government as a whole.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

This Bites!

I just sat here in this sweaty chair and wrote a real cool post(By Ed's Standards) and lost it becase the "Recalctranet" disconneted before the entire page fed...so no Cooky for me! And you missed such a wonderful post...you poor heathens
Appalachain Intellectual

4 Comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Well, it's fake leather(Not from Juarez) and It doesn't breath to well.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AI,
You ever going to have "email" on your blog? or is it too much of a pain in the you know what...

Past month Seafair has been going on... This week the Navy came into town by ship and jet. I took a "cruise" on the USS Bonhomme Richard and participated in the Parade of Ships. Some interesting pics turned out. Great weather and lots of community festivals going on.

How was the music this past weekend? Keep cool!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Janie, I meant to blog all of that stuff and so far have failed to do it. The Truckers were great, not as good as I've seen them, but, still great. I think I will set up a special e-mail addy for this. I've heard alot about Seafair. I hear it's realy neat.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Dan Kauffman said...

Oh Man I feel for you, have had that same thing happen and the second draft from memory, never seems to flow as well as the first spontaneous draft, does it? ;-(

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home