Appalachian Patria

Appalachian Intellectual. To me that means plain thinking. I am A Non Commissioned Officer in the Army Reserves. Let me say...My views expressed here are mine and not those of The U.S. Army, Army Reserve or my fellow brethren in The National Guard. This is entirely Sua Sponte. This is My Thinking. I'm single and in my mid 30's. Politicaly, I'm a Libertarian. (Again, Sua Sponte.I do not represent the Libertarian Party.)I love my native Appalachia, Rock n Roll and...I love God.

Name:
Location: Brevard, North Caroilina

I started blogging for two reasons. I was concerned about the changes to the area I live in, Southern Appalachia and I was about to go to the war. I was in Iraq in 06 and 07 and now Kuwait in 11 and 12. Blogging was a means of documenting my experiences and hoping it would help gain clarity. I don't feel that way about it any more. It's said people write blogs because they are frustrated, that's why people read them too. That makes us sound apocalyptic. Are we? Let it be said, what I say here is of my own thinking. This is entirely Sua Sponte and not an official representation of the U.S. Military or the U.S. Government as a whole.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Posers

I haven't gotten links down yet. Well, I can go back and edit later.
Earlier this week I had "my mind on my money and my money on my mind". To hell with Gen and Juice. Sexual Deprivation is mind altering enough.


War Thoughts...
Nothing like a war to bring out the idiots. On the Soldiers For The Truth web site, (www.sftt.org) Ed Offley has one in his sites. Some guy in Ohio came up with the most ridiculous story and sold it to a news reporter. He's a real "Fuck The War, I did my time" kind of guy, who obviousley never did any time.


News reporters. Love them or hate them they are something to behold. My take is that they go to school on how to say things. Know not of what they are talking about and slant it to please their corperate suppeirors.


Last week one of our small towns here in Greater Western North Carolina had a protestor. The guy claimed to be an ex Marine that "killed innocent civillians for our Government" in the Iraq invasion. He claimed he was discharged for "Delayed Stress Syndrom". He had on the desert uniform and stuff. Something about the guy's posture told me he wasn't legit.
The guy got his 3 minutes of fame.
Why is it alway's "innocent Civillians"? Don't get me wrong...bad things happen. The wrong people get killed. We've killed too many innocents. This guy acted like he was ordered to. It sounds like a scrypt.


Beware America...posers left and right will pop out of no where.
Appalachian Intellectual





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home