Appalachian Patria

Appalachian Intellectual. To me that means plain thinking. I am A Non Commissioned Officer in the Army Reserves. Let me say...My views expressed here are mine and not those of The U.S. Army, Army Reserve or my fellow brethren in The National Guard. This is entirely Sua Sponte. This is My Thinking. I'm single and in my mid 30's. Politicaly, I'm a Libertarian. (Again, Sua Sponte.I do not represent the Libertarian Party.)I love my native Appalachia, Rock n Roll and...I love God.

Name:
Location: Brevard, North Caroilina

I started blogging for two reasons. I was concerned about the changes to the area I live in, Southern Appalachia and I was about to go to the war. I was in Iraq in 06 and 07 and now Kuwait in 11 and 12. Blogging was a means of documenting my experiences and hoping it would help gain clarity. I don't feel that way about it any more. It's said people write blogs because they are frustrated, that's why people read them too. That makes us sound apocalyptic. Are we? Let it be said, what I say here is of my own thinking. This is entirely Sua Sponte and not an official representation of the U.S. Military or the U.S. Government as a whole.

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Henderson County's Brewing Rumble

I'm providing a link on my neighboring county's issue with their Shrrif's Department. This is a compliment to the previous post. This is an opinion peace. I like the writers style. He makes the point I made. We would make good friends.

Hey, my lucky number...13. Your's too. I've got 13 followers. My ego is bursting (I'm not dead). If you read this, give me a shout. Call me out on issues, lambast me. Then, "dance around the camp fire, hang around a while". I just looked at the weather back home and it calls for precious rain. I also realised Friday is the 13th. A black cat crossed my path today too. Do you think this is a good thing?

Cracker singing "Sweet Patatoe"


Lucky me
The Appalachianist

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love to read your comments on life in general. Don't quit. I play the you tube videos, lots of stuff I've never heard before and didn't know to look for.
Ramblin' Eds Dad, Don

7:57 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Thanks, Don, I appreciate you coming here.

Right now, it's 3 am, but feels like 11 am. I'm wide awake.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Rivioni said...

Hey I just want to say you've found a native lol. I was looking up information about the Cantrell Bridge when I came across your blog. My mom's best friend is Milton Whitmire ex sherriff of Transylvania Co. It's fun to meet cool people I enjoy your posts!
I'm trying to learn about why my family ties moved from Maryland to NC...

8:08 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Yeah, I caught you on my Cantrell bridge post. That is the most calm stretch of river between there and Richland Creek. I say that as a lamentation, of course the river gets calmer below the forks.

I'll pose the same question as I did on the bridge post. Do you have interest in Cantrell Mountain?

7:48 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Hey, I am always in and out.....

11:17 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

And I thank you.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Universal said...

Nice

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Welcome to read my cover letter, I am an Instagram Marketing Manager, I have a lot of experience on think this is the right time for you to increase your business survival which will lead to your business growth and sales will increase. I hope you are ready for it, I am waiting for you so you can test my experience if you want.
Thank you so much.

www.fiverr.com/toslimuddinbd?up_rollout=true

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home